About This Project
Concrete core drilling is performed when precise, circular diameter cuts are needed. Holes up to 16″ in diameter can be drilled to virtually any depth. Concrete core drilling is used for plumbing, electrical, and HVAC installations. Line drilling is an effective method for removing almost any thickness of concrete where other methods cannot be applied. Concrete core holes are drilled in a series of overlapping holes, allowing for one large segment to be removed.
Typical Concrete Core Drilling Applications Include:
- Floor drains
- Sewer drains
- Sewer tie-ins
- HVAC openings
- Phone, electrical, cable and fiber optic openings
- Handrail and anchor bolt holes
- Concrete testing samples
- Concrete core drilling is the cleanest, most economical way to penetrate a concrete wall, slab or footing with a round hole.
- Concrete core drilling allows contractors flexibility and a solution to potential problems. It is very often more cost effective than sleeving.
- Concrete core drilling (like slab sawing) keeps the structural integrity of surrounding areas intact.
- Concrete core drilling can be done at any depth and through virtually any hard material.
- Very effective in limited spaces.
- Lubricated with water for dust-free operation